DATA MINING PROJECT, ROAD MAINTENANCE
& TRANSPORTATION ORGANIZATION (MAY 2016 - PRESENT)
Applying data mining techniques to solve challenging problems in Road and maintenance industry.
· Mining road Traffic accident data to improve safety and decrease the accident severity.
· Analyzing and predicting the future point in road that could be hot point in accident.
· Evaluating the database based maturity models and assessing their readiness for data mining project.
· Designing a D.S.S system to choose the best point to install the WIM (Weight in Motion) instruments in road.
DATA MINING PROJECTS IN CRM (MARCH 2013-MARCH 2016)
· Assessing fast food customer behavior based on RFM model by clustering
· Analyzing bank customer behavior in using e-services by unsupervised data mining algorithms.
· Analyzing customer’s complaints about outsourced service desk by data mining.
CLINICAL DATA MINING PROJECTS (MARCH 2011 – MARCH 2013)
· Exploring the important factors affecting the L.O.S of patients with pneumonia in hospitals by data mining.
· Using artificial intelligence to predict the risk of posterior capsule opacification
· Predicting Coronary artery diseases with data mining.
CLINICAL DATA MINING PROJECT AT SAREM HOSPITAL (MARCH 2010 - MARCH 2012)
· Analyzing and predicting the success and failure of ICSI (Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection) for patients by data mining supervised and unsupervised techniques.
· Identifying factors influencing the failure of IUI using data mining.
· Assessing the Effects of Infertility Treatment medicine dosage in ICSI by Data Mining Techniques.